Q: Radiator Small Leak

I left work today to go get something to eat. I went back to work and then i left not even 5 mins later. I see my car dripping a little bit of coolant. My coolant is green and ofc a 50/50 mix. I looked where it could be dripping, and it looked to be the lower radiator hose by the connection to the actual radiator. There was no leak or spill on top of the hose ofc so I don't know exactly where the leak came from. I picked it up a bit and made sure there was no more leaking. I took it slow home and kept an eye on my coolant temp. It didnt even get past 210 degrees Fahrenheit. It hasn't been leaking since, not even a drop. I checked my Overfull and it was very low. I added a 50/50 mix to that and had it on full. I tightened the lower radiator hose clamp a little bit but not too much. My question is, what is going on? If it was a big leak, wouldn't it keep leaking? I put new paper under it and held em down just to make sure nothing else leaks. Any help is amazing, a

Hi there. You may have a slow leak coming from the radiator side tank of the radiator. They will start to leak at only certain temperatures at first on the seals, then will start leaking more and more often. I recommend having the system pressure tested to isolate the leak and replace the radiator if leaking.