Q: Radiator replacement cost

I got into an accident and rode off the road and my radiator got dented and needs to be replaced looking at it i know it's going to be difficult to take out so I was thinking about taking it to the shop or the dealership for them to fix but I just figured to ask if you would know how much that could usually cost me

Hi there. In order to provide you with an accurate quote and determine if you live in one of our expanding service areas, please request a radiator replacement quote for your 2013 Chevrolet Malibu.

3. Radiator replacement cost