Q: Radiator problems

I've just had a water pump, radiator, and thermostat installed on my truck. For some reason the fluids keep backing up into my reservoir and flushing out

Hello, Generally, this happens when either the radiator itself is too full causing the expanding (heated) coolant to overflow into the tank or the thermostat is allowing it to overheat. If the thermostat is faulty, however you will also notice the temperature gauge rising above normal as well. I would recommend double checking to be sure the radiator is at the proper level.

3. Radiator problems