Q: Q: Radiator leaking

My radiator is leaking fluid.

3. Q: Radiator leaking

Q: Expedition misfires going down road at about 40mph. It will eventually "punch" through and take off smoothly at faster speed. Che

Hello, thank you for writing in. The first step is to have the vehicle scanned for diagnostic codes. Then you can take that information and find out what is causing the misfire. Without that information it is a guessing game....

Q: It's run and everything but motors leaks oil I keep putting oil in and it keeps running but what do you think the problem is

Most likely it is a gasket that is leaking. To accurately locate the leak, a visual inspection of the engine is required. Oil leaks can be hard to find, especially if the engine is very dirty. I suggest cleaning the...

Q: Id like to purchase a car but i want to know how much it would cost to get the timing belt fixed on the vehicle.

Hello. Unfortunately if the timing belt brakes it is not usually as simple as just installing a new one on this vehicle. Most of the time when the timing belt brakes on this engine the pistons will contact the valves...