Q: Radiator leaking some oil leaks tires and new timing belt

Small radiator leak some oil leaks New tires and timing belt?

Hi there:

If you’re 2004 Volkswagen has 150,000 miles on it, and it’s leaking oil and coolant, it could be caused by normal wear and tear items such as a coolant hose that has worn out and has a small hole or the radiator thermostat gasket or radiator seal has broken. The timing belt is recommended to be replaced at 100,000 miles by Volkswagen, so if you plan on keeping the car for a long time, you should consider having that done. The best thing to determine what’s causing the oil and coolant leaks is to have one of our mobile mechanics complete a car is leaking fluids inspection](https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/clear-fluid-is-leaking-inspection) first; so they can pinpoint the source of those leaks and recommend the right repairs.