Q: radiator leaking

Liquid from radiator is leaking. How can you tell if there is a leak in the radiator or something clogged.

A: Hello there. The radiator can be pressure t...

Hello there. The radiator can be pressure tested with a tool that can pressurize the cooling system to see where the leak is. A clog will not cause a leak, but may cause an overheating problem. I recommend having the complete cooling system checked for any issues. The most common problem is a leak at the tank on the radiator seal. The radiator would need to be replaced. I recommend having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, pressure test the cooling system and if the the radiator is failing, have the radiator replaced as well.