Q: Radiator leaking badly

The radiator is leaking really badly where it connects to the engine.

The radiator connects to the engine via a radiator hose. There are actually two hoses, a top and bottom hose. The top hose is the one that is usually easier to see. The hose connects the radiator to the thermostat housing. If it is the hose that is leaking the usual repair is to replace it. You can also have a leak at the thermostat housing and at the radiator. It is difficult to determine the source with the limited information I have. I suggest getting a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to look at it and diagnose your leak and see what exactly needs to be replaced to get you back on the road.