Q: Radiator issues

Ok so I changed the radiator and thermostat on my truck and it keeps saying on the meter that it's hot and I need to check gage

This issue may be due to a faulty coolant fan relay. As you may know, the coolant fan switch helps to maintain the proper coolant temperature by turning on and off at specific temperature thresholds. When this switch is not working properly, it can cause the fans to come on intermittently, all the time, or sometimes not at all. When this happens, you will notice the occasional temperature spike and drop as the fan comes on and off. I would suggest having an expert mobile technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your home to diagnose your cooling system problem.

3. Radiator issues