Q: Q: Radiator issues

Ok so I changed the radiator and thermostat on my truck and it keeps saying on the meter that it's hot and I need to check gage

3. Q: Radiator issues

Q: Grinding noise low speed

This noise, if it increases with road speed, is quite likely a worn front wheel bearing. It may be from one side or both sides. If you turn left while moving, and the noise increases (let's say on a freeway...

Q: Q: Car stalling when put into gear.

The idle control valve is the most likely cause and is the most common of problems with the vehicle for a low idle problem. You may also need to clean the throttle body and its passages with the idle control...

Q: Front wheel thumping

It could be from the bearing, or from a tire with a bubble or tread separation. I recommend having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, run a diagnostic on the source of the noise in order to identify and...