Q: Radiator interchanging

Can I replace the radiator in my 2003 dodge caravan 6cyl with the radiator from a 2002 dodge caravan 4cyl?

Generally, the size and capacity of the radiator is related to the size of the motor it is intended to cool. In your case, you are attempting to use a smaller radiator to cool a larger motor. This is not normally recommended. I would suggest installing the correct size radiator for the six cylinder motor. If you need additional help with this, please schedule an appointment to have one of our experts come to your location to replace your radiator.

3. Radiator interchanging