Q: Radiator interchanging

Can I replace the radiator in my 2003 dodge caravan 6cyl with the radiator from a 2002 dodge caravan 4cyl?

3. Radiator interchanging

Q: Where on the alternator is the amp stamp

If your vehicle has the optional, factory installed towing package you will have the 160 amp alternator. If you never intend to tow anything the lower capacity alternator is fine and will fit. If you do not know whether your...

Q: Jerking motion

It sounds like you may have a severe misfire. Usually a Check Engine Light will come on indicating that a diagnostic trouble code is stored. Reading the codes will allow a technician to focus on the system that is causing...

Q: 2005 dodge Caravan overheated air conditioner is blowing heat one of the fans was not working so I replaced it air conditioner sti

Hello, thank you for writing in. If you have not resolve the issue(s) that caused the vehicle to overheat in the first place, then you need to start there. Do so by checking the level of your coolant, the radiator...