Q: Radiator interchanging

Can I replace the radiator in my 2003 dodge caravan 6cyl with the radiator from a 2002 dodge caravan 4cyl?

3. Radiator interchanging

Q: I just bought a 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe with the 3.3 v6. I had the oil changed snd 5.5 arts didn't show on stick. 6 barely did.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle should take 6 quarts of oil with a new filter. Make sure the dip stick is fully inserted and getting a proper reading. Also make sure you are checking the level after...

Q: Can't get check engine light to go off.

Hi Aaron. Typically when a motor is replaced, the ECU is reprogrammed by a dealership to ensure that the sensors on the engine communicate with the ECU correctly. If this step is not completed, problems like you have described will...

Q: Bad squeaking from under hood, could be pulley.

Hi there. This noise can become very annoying, especially if it is very loud. If the noise typically occurs when the engine is first started and then goes away it can be the alternator bearing. If it is a constant...