Q: Radiator interchanging

Can I replace the radiator in my 2003 dodge caravan 6cyl with the radiator from a 2002 dodge caravan 4cyl?

3. Radiator interchanging

Q: Vehicle shakes during acceleration

Among the remaining possibilities are defective motor mounts, struts, and engine operating condition (the engine needs to be looked at with a scope under load and a compression test might be helpful, too). If there is no problem with the...

Q: I have clicking in my steering column and it was hard to turn.

The ESP light could be coming on for the motor that helps the steering on the steering column shaft. The clicking noise that you are hearing could be the clock spring going bad in your steering column. The springs are...

Q: front right tire sounds like a rod or something is broke when hitting bumps, turning and sometimes moving

Hi there. There are quite a few parts that can fail and cause this, but there are two common caused of this. The most common being a bad tie rod end. It can be the outer tie rod end at...