Q: Radiator has small hair line crack on the top of the plastic area

Radiator for a small crack on top, it's is plastic. I used in weld on it and after a day the the in weld also for a crack in the same area I did some research. When engine cold I started car and coolant was not moving. Warm engine coolant still not moving. Within 5 min after car start heater blows warm air. Founf out toque strut engine mount was broken, I replaced it. Front engine mount plastic is also bad and still needs to be replaced. Today gonna flush and bleed coolant. And change thermostat and maybe temp sensor, and coolant reservoir. After 5 -10 minutes of driving steam pours out the front. The temp gauge never goes past 50% What a your view on my sotuaition.? Any advice

3. Radiator has small hair line crack on the top of the plastic area