Q: Radiator flush advantages

My car is going thru coolant faster than normal.. when I went to get an oil change the guy said I have no leaks but need a radiator flush and that will stop my coolant from disappearing. Does that sound like the cause of my problem?

You should have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you and do a test on the cooling system for losing coolant from the engine. The mechanic will pressure test the complete cooling system and cap to see if there is an external or internal leak. The system should not have to add any coolant except for a small amount every like a pint every 3 to 6 months. Any more than that then you most likely have a leak somewhere and will need the test to find the leak.