Q: Radiator fluid leak behind engine

I have a bad leak coming from a pipe near the oil filter and need help identifying the parts needed..

Also is it hard to fix? I am very astute at working the wrench.

Image : http://s860.photobucket.com/user/giovani1059/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2017-01/2FD3C391-360C-45DF-B3D7-E56A4DEE8FB4_zpsjekofgdo.jpg.html

The leak is coming from the oil cooler. The cooling system should be pressure tested to see if the hose connection or the tube needs replaced. The tube goes from the oil cooler to the intake connection in back of block. The other hose goes to lower hose connection. The back one is not that easy to replace unless you have vehicle raised up.