Q: RADIATOR COOLANT FAN DOSEN'T WORK IN COOLING SYSTEM CIRCUIT

DASH COOLANT LOW LEVEL LIGHT STAYS ON. REPLACED THERMOSTAT, TEMP-SENSOR COOLANT AND OVERFLOW TANK RESERVOIR SENSOR. BEFORE CHANGING COOLANT HEATER WORKED NOW NO HEAT. WHEN WE RECEIVED IT BATTERY DASH LIGHT WAS ON BATTERY DRAINED AFTER 2 OR 3 DAY'S OF SETTING TO A NO START CONDITIONS. HAD ALTERNATOR REBUILT TOOK IT BACK BECAUSE IT STILL DIDN'T WORK BATTERY LIGHT WAS STILL ON NO CHANGE TO INITIAL CONDITION OR STATE. INSTALLED REBUILT ALT. DASH BATTERY LIGHT TURNED OFF. AFTER 3, OR 4, DAY'S BATTERY STILL DRAINS FROM NO USE TO NO START CONDITION. REPLACED RT. FRONT TURN SIGNAL SOCKET AND BOTH BULBS BECAUSE A INCORRECT 1, PRONG SOCKET WAS ALREADY INSTALLED ON IT. REPLACED BOTH FRONT HEAD LIGHT BULBS BECAUSE THE LT. ONE WAS ALREADY BLOWN + BOTH REAR TAIL LIGHTS THE LT. ONE WAS BLOWN. AGAIN THERE WERE TURN SIGNALS ISSUES BOTH REAR SIGNAL BULBS HAVE BEEN REPLACED AS WELL. THIS IS THE MOST CURRENT STATUS REPORT UPDATE TO THIS TIME AND DATE.

THANK YOU,

J-T

My car has an automatic trans

3. RADIATOR COOLANT FAN DOSEN'T WORK IN COOLING SYSTEM CIRCUIT