Q: Q: Radiator

My car was working fine. My NCO puts coolant directly in the radiator. and now my car wont start.

Q: Coolant is leaking, but vehicle not overheating.

Hello, a coolant leak with no external leaks leads me to believe you might have an internal leak at the head gasket. The first thing to do would be to check the oil and see if it looks like chocolate...

Q: Prius is entering its second decade -- what to watch out for?

The battery is a lithium battery just like the rechargeable batteries you buy except better quality. The warranty on the battery is 8 year 80,000 mile warranty on most years of the Prius. The replacement battery may be coming down...

Q: Engine Noise at all revs- especially while accelerating/revving higher.

Hey there, thanks for writing in. An initial and particular concern would be if you have an exhaust manifold leak. If so, that needs to be checked out and repaired immediately due to the hazard of carbon monoxide. Beyond that,...