Q: Race disconnection

Suddenly my car race get down seems like someone is switching off or some thing getting disconnected for 1 sec and then when I padel again it become normal. I didnt understand why it happening ..... I tried nothing up till yet as I dont know anything about car electrics or mechanics ...Pls advice what is the problem

You didn’t mention if your Check Engine Light is on. But if it is, have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, or someone with a scan tool, read your diagnostic trouble codes. That will help point you and the technician in the right direction. Based on the information you gave, it may be possible for your throttle position sensor to have a problem. Often times a bad throttle position sensor will have a dead spot where no throttle input information is sent to the computer. Without that information, your vehicle does not know how much throttle you are applying and will default to idle speed. Again, a certified technician from YourMechanic will be able to fully diagnose your engine’s hesitation and conduct the necessary repairs.

3. Race disconnection