Q: Quote on putting new motor in

I need to put another motor in...how much

3. Quote on putting new motor in

Q: How long does it take to replace a axel/cv shaft assembly

On the 2006 Navigator, if a professional mechanic is replacing the axle(s), it is assumed to take about 1 hour to replace one axle (i.e., one side) whether it is the rear axle or the front axle. Replacing both axles...

Q: Advtrac came on and abs light how does this affect my car

The AdvanceTrac warning light means that service is needed on your vehicle's AdvanceTrac system. AdvanceTrac is an electronic stability control or "traction control" system and while the warning is displayed that safety feature may be unavailable, or may malfunction, in...

Q: Beeping noise after battery replacement

The horn in the vehicle acts as a switch. Activating the horn energizes a relay, which powers up the electronic horn located under the hood. It is possible that the relay in the circuit has experienced a malfunction, where the...