Q: Quote on putting new motor in

I need to put another motor in...how much

3. Quote on putting new motor in

Q: How do I get to a 2004 Lincoln Navigator reverse light to change it?

Unfortunately, the rear hatch panel will need to be removed in order to gain access to the reverse light. This panel can be removed by loosening any screws that attach it to the vehicle. Then you can use a small...

Q: Why is my car's rear tire area leaking fluid?

Hi. Your car is rear-wheel drive and the axles are in the rear differential. The axles have a seal and a bearing. The seal stops the differential fluid from getting on the brakes and rim. Your axle seal has broken,...

Q: When the car is running it doesn't want to shift gears. But when it's off it will shift gears 2004 Hyundai Accent

Hi - check your clutch hydraulic fluid level. The clutch reservoir may be one and the same as for the brake system - they both use brake fluid. I believe that most likely your clutch slave cylinder has failed and...