Q: Quote on putting new motor in

I need to put another motor in...how much

3. Quote on putting new motor in

Q: My 2005 lincoln navigator brakes whistles

The first thing to check is whether the brake pad material has worn down to the minimum level. If it has, the noise can likely be resolved by installing new brake pads and re-surfacing (or replacing) the brake rotors. If...

Q: I have a Lincoln Mkx 07, I have no leaks but the back of my engine seems to be smoking... what can it be?

I would recommend double-checking the fact that there are no leaks. Normally when smoke comes from the engine bay it is due to some sort of fluid leaking onto the exhaust while it is hot. Many times since the engine...

Q: Q: Turn signal is out

Hi there. Bulbs going out is pretty common, however, other SRX owners have reported many issues with the bulbs burning out prematurely and having to replace them multiple times in a year. To replace the bulb, either the tire or...