Q: Questions about cooling system flush service.

For the cooling system flush service, I saw the service details that you will drain old coolant from radiator valve. My question is that will you drain the old coolant in the engine from the engine block except drain from the radiator valve? I know usually there are 2 places to drain the old coolant ( radiator valve & engine block ) and if drain only from radiator valve, it just flush 40-50% old coolant.

2nd question: I saw the part need 4 qt of 50/50 new coolant from your service, but from my auto manual, it needs 6.2 qt. Will it be a problem?

3rd question: what's your new fluid branding? Is it Toyota Genuine Fluid 00272-SLLC2 Long Life Coolant? If not, will it be a problem to use other fluid?

My car: 2007 Camry L4-2.4L

Thanks

Hi there. i have forwarded your request to our service and sales department, which should be contacting you shortly with specifics to the questions you’ve asked. In general however, a proper radiator flush would include removing coolant from the lower hose connection (not the petcock) and the block. Our mobile mechanics always bring more than enough coolant than what is required, and will use the recommended type of coolant with the correct 50 / 50 ratio of coolant to distilled water. The brands are pretty much all identical in formulation. The critical thing is making sure to correctly bleed the system afterwards, which is something all of our professional mobile mechanics will do after completing this service.

3. Questions about cooling system flush service.