Q: question- can i install something after?

Hello- I'm looking to buy a 2007 CHEVROLET SUBURBAN 1500 LTZ. It doesn't currently have a navigation system or back-up camera standard.. is that something that can be installed at a later date?

Yes, both a navigation system and a back up camera can be installed after the fact. I would recommend researching the various options and brands online as there are many different options for this. You will want to have this installed by the Chevrolet dealer as there are many components that will need to be integrated with your vehicle’s computer system which is often times done with manufacturer specific equipment.