Q: Question about the longevity of a high-mileage vehicle

I have a 2003 Cherokee inline 6 engine with 230,000 miles. I have no trouble codes and the vehicle runs great. I've always maintained it and done all the work myself. I'm wondering though how much more life could it have.What do you think?

You’ve got a lot of miles on it. Those inline six’s are good engines. Just keep doing what you are doing and see what happens. As long as you are not seeing any major symptoms, you should be clear. And if you just keep up with your maintenance, the vehicle should last a long time unless any major engine or transmission issues arise. I would keep sticking to it.