Q: question about inbalance

how do you solve the inbalance rear axel

3. question about inbalance

Q: swap a newer year engine Into my 2001 ford ranger 4x4 4.0l sohc

Unfortunately Your Mechanic does not perform engine replacements or engine swaps. Since it's not something we normally do, it would be difficult to provide you with the answer as to what may need to be modified or replaced in your...

Q: My alternator is failing could that cause my air conditioner to stop working

Hello. If your alternator is failing, this can cause many electronics in your vehicle to quit working. This includes the engine, the air conditioning, the radio, the windows, etc. Also, many warning lights can appear on the dash when the...

Q: Q: Vibration sound!

Hi, thanks for writing in. I believe that the most likely cause of your issue would be a faulty engine mount. This seems to be somewhat of a common problem on the Ford Focus. The engine mounts are made of...