Q: Question about flooding and mold

Hey there! Long story but end result is after a lot of rain, the inside of my Matrix started flooding on the passenger side floor only. Usually this just results in a tiny pool of water, and when it got REALLY bad, considerably more water pooling. I cleaned up the majority, but there's still much more underneath the car's carpet that is inaccessible to me.

Cleaning this is going to be very problematic... and potentially expensive. The main reason I haven't yet (its been weeks) is because I don't have much money.

Now - all this notwithstanding - my main question RIGHT NOW is merely how long will it take for things to get moldy and disgusting? (moreso) I know that's something I have to take care of.

3. Question about flooding and mold