Q: Question about engine compatability

Can a 05 grand prix engine fit a 04 grand prix

3. Question about engine compatability

Q: My car is powerless and noisy. What is wrong?

Hi there. From the description you have provided, drive about 5-10 km engine starts to make strange noise, could be so many possibilities. Checking the engine oil level would be highly recommended. The noise from the engine area needs to...

Q: Mitsubishi Endeavor overheating. Got waterpump and belt replaced less than a year ago what could it be

This may very well be a bad thermostat as this is often a common culprit of many overheating issues on most cars. The thermostat regulates the coolant flow in and out of your car's engine. When this is stuck open...

Q: My car idles kinda rough, and it stalls when I come to complete stop and stalls when I let it run.

Failures in the charging circuit (alternator, etc.) do not typically cause a rough idle. A faulty throttle position sensor and/or clogged fuel injectors can cause the engine to run roughly but those are just two among many, many potential causes...