Q: Question about engine compatability

Can a 05 grand prix engine fit a 04 grand prix

3. Question about engine compatability

Q: will it cause more damage if I continue to drive with a burnt out valve in the engine?

Hi there, thanks for writing in. Unfortunately, yes you can do more damage by continuing to drive with damaged valves. The misfire will cause damage to the catalytic converter, which is a critical emission device. Damaging the catalyst can cause...

Q: Bumpy ride at high speeds

Hi. If the car has a wobble to it at high speeds it may be a that the wheels are not balanced. Also it can be because of a damaged wheel bearing. A mechanic can take it for a test...

Q: Hard to turn.

The power steering most likely has an issue either in the pump assembly or in the steering rack itself. The fluid level in the system needs to be full with the proper fluid. This is done with the engine at...