Q: Question about damage to car

My car was in an auto accident, and the rear passenger's side tire was bent into the body of the car, making it undriveable. I am just curious if this is something a mechanic could fix, or do I need to take it to an autobody shop?

Hi. If your car has minimal or no body damage, a regular qualified mechanical technician can repair this situation. A body shop technician can also do this work, if they have mechanical technicians. Repair will probably involve damaged suspension, wheel or subframe problems. It is important that this work is done skillfully, and that the suspension is properly realigned, to ensure smooth and reliable operation.

3. Question about damage to car