Q: Quality of this car

Should i buy this or not

3. Quality of this car

Q: 2012 Buick Verano steering feels like it is locking up.

Hey there, I'm sorry to hear about the problems with your 2012 Buick Verano. This vehicle should have an electronic power steering system, which can be a problem when there are faulty electrical connections, worn out wiring, etc. I would...

Q: What should I do if my window isn’t closing correctly?

Your windows have a feature called “jam protection”. Basically, it’s designed to sense if there’s an obstruction between the glass and the top of the door. If there is, the window won’t close all the way. It will “bounce” back...

Q: P0401 keeps coming on, already done, cleaned carbon, egr replace, egr tube, pigtail harness.

Claimed by Kevin Gainer