Q: Q: P0341 Error Code - Engine revs louder when accelerating

Haven't noticed an actual change in performance, but it's noticeably louder when getting up to speed. Not sure if this is dealing with the timing chain or something else. Car has other issues that haven't wanted to fix that aren't related to taking me from point A to point B, so curious if this is too pricey possibly and maybe it's time to replace the car.

Hi there. P0341 is an OBD-II generic code that says the engine control module (ECM) detected the engine camshaft position sensor circuit is not within specifications. The sensor pulses do not correlate to the pulses of the crankshaft sensor. Before you decide to make any repairs or sell your car, I would recommend having a professional mechanic complete a check engine light inspection first, so they can provide you with advice on repairs.

3. Q: P0341 Error Code - Engine revs louder when accelerating