Q: Putting iridium spark plugs in '96 Cellica

I want to put iridium spark plugs in my brother's '96 Celica. Would you recommend them?

3. Putting iridium spark plugs in '96 Cellica

Q: Q: Overheating

The coolant in the engine cooling system requires it to be circulated from the radiator to the water pump, thermostat, engine, and then back to the radiator. If the radiator hoses to and from the radiator are cold, then you...

Q: Car sounds like I'm running over can

Hi. Cars can make a variety of noises, if they are loud it may indicate that something may be excessively worn, loose, or even damaged. I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, drive and inspect...

Q: Q: How do I use the radio presets?

The radio presets allow you to set favorite radio stations, so that they are easily accessible with the touch of a button. You can set up to six presets for each radio mode (AM, FM1, and FM2). Here’s how to...