Q: Put the $ into it or trade in?

I am about to pay $600 for new spark plugs, coils, valve cover & gaskets with a warning that a catalytic converter may need to be changed down the road. Put the $ into it or trade in?

As with any vehicle you will need to have maintenance done that will cost money. If you feel the vehicle is worth more as a trade in rather than fixing it is going to come down to other problems with the vehicle, value of the vehicle before and after repairs are done. I can only recommend looking at all options before trading out the vehicle. Just in taxes alone on a new vehicle will be more than fixing the vehicle now.

3. Put the $ into it or trade in?