Q: Put a new starter and battery and still won't start

I just put a new starter and battery on my car and it still won't crank

3. Put a new starter and battery and still won't start

Q: How do you set the clock with a navigation system?

Setting the clock on a car with a navigation system is just as simple as one without the nav system. It might actually be a little easier. Here’s what you need to do: Press the setting button. Choose clock....

Q: P1138 nissan sentra 1.8 code reads where is the swirl sensor located the car stalls upon acceleration or rpm revels then drops

The swirl control valve is actually a part that helps to control the vaporization of the fuel inside the intake passages as it is passed through to the combustion chamber during low idle or cooler operating temperatures. As you may...

Q: Q: Air conditioning blows hot air

Hello. If the AC will not blow cold air, then it may indeed be low on refrigerant. Most AC systems will not allow you to simply add refrigerant without jumping the compressor to get it to turn on. If the...