Q: Put a new starter and battery and still won't start

I just put a new starter and battery on my car and it still won't crank

3. Put a new starter and battery and still won't start

Q: Q: Car running rough and stalling

The idle control is most likely sticking or has gone bad. If this is the case, then it would need to be cleaned or replaced. If cleaning the idle control does not work, I recommend having a certified mechanic, such...

Q: What does the push button warning mean?

If your car has a continuously variable transmission (CVT) and a push button start, you may see the push warning show up on your vehicle information display. The image display shows the word “Push” and the outline of the start...

Q: Vibration at 55mph

You will need to advise of the tire sizes you are using, since if you have oversize tires then your speedometer is not accurate and you may be doing faster speeds than what is on the speedometer and your engine...