Q: Push button does not light up. All fuses are good good.

My rear defroster is malfunction. All the fuses are good. The button switch does not light up.

3. Push button does not light up. All fuses are good good.

Q: My car chokes on start up, sometimes it turns on fine but other times it will choke or even turn completely off.

The intermittent engine stalling may be the result of a dirty or faulty idle air control valve. This could also be caused by a leaking or faulty fuel pressure regulator, which is delivering too much fuel or not enough fuel....

Q: Why doesn't my defroster work in my 2003 Pontiac Sunfire

Hello. If the rear defroster is working like you explain then it sounds like the rear window needs to be replaced. As the element in the window begins to short out internally various parts of it will stop working until...

Q: The dealer is telling me I have to replace the seat rail in my ford edge because they don't manufacture parts to repair the proble

Hello. If the gears inside the tilting mechanism are broken off, the motor may run, but the seat will not move. While most of these parts can be sold and replaced separately, not all parts are serviceable. If the part...