Q: Push button does not light up. All fuses are good good.

My rear defroster is malfunction. All the fuses are good. The button switch does not light up.

A: In addition to the fuse, there is also a re...

In addition to the fuse, there is also a relay for the rear defroster to make sure it is working properly (swap the front defroster relay for the rear one if the front is working properly as a check). If you’re getting power to the heater mesh which is "On" the surface of the glass, not inside the layers, most likely the mesh has been damaged.

It is silk-screened on there and damage from window-tint removal, or most any sharp object, can create an open circuit - and it will no longer function.

I recommend having a qualified professional inspect the relevant electrical systems so that this can be repaired properly.