Q: Push button does not light up. All fuses are good good.

My rear defroster is malfunction. All the fuses are good. The button switch does not light up.

In addition to the fuse, there is also a relay for the rear defroster to make sure it is working properly (swap the front defroster relay for the rear one if the front is working properly as a check). If you’re getting power to the heater mesh which is "On" the surface of the glass, not inside the layers, most likely the mesh has been damaged.

It is silk-screened on there and damage from window-tint removal, or most any sharp object, can create an open circuit - and it will no longer function.

I recommend having a qualified professional inspect the relevant electrical systems so that this can be repaired properly.

3. Push button does not light up. All fuses are good good.