Q: Pulls left after 50mph when hitting bumps.

When I drive hwy speeds the car will randomly pull sharp to the left. Steering wheel will be held straight and it also jars left at normal speeds on bumps only.

Hi there. Though this can be caused by a number of things, it is almost always caused by a worn out suspension bushing or joint. When one of these wear out, the tire can shift while driving which will cause the vehicle to pull randomly in either direction.

I would usually start by getting the vehicle in the air and checking all of the suspension and steering joints and bushings for wear and replacing anything that it needs. It can also be a rack and pinion but that is not nearly as common. If you want to have this looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your steering issue.

3. Pulls left after 50mph when hitting bumps.