Q: Pulling out the axle

i have been trying to pull my old axle out my driver side for 2 days now those that have a pin inside or u just pry it out

3. Pulling out the axle

Q: Snapped bolt on front drive shaft. What is name of part? How mych does it cost? Is it hard to replace?

The inner end of the drive shaft on this vehicle is held within the transmission by a spring steel snap ring. The wheel bearing end of the axle is held on by the axle retaining nut. The wheel bearing hub...

Q: Car drives rough only during acceleration.

What you are describing sounds like a dirty or faulty mass air flow sensor. The mass air flow sensor monitors air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the motor. This sensor relays vital information...

Q: My car is smoking but not overheating, and burns a lot of oil.

Hi and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. There are two things to look for. First is the exhaust smoke blue? If it is that indicates that the piston rings are worn and the engine needs to be rebuilt. Oil is...