Q: Pulling a motor

I'm trying to pull my motor I got all my transmisson bolts out and motor mount is off and my hoses and wires un hook and my motor wont come is there anything else do i need to take tram

A: You will most likely have to remove the cra...

You will most likely have to remove the crankshaft pulley. Do not forget removing the starter and disconnecting all the torque converter to flywheel bolts. You should then be able to remove the engine. If you need help with removal of any of the parts, a mobile technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to assist you with this.