Q: Pulley sticking

The pulley at the end of the crankshaft will stick as it turns. So the power steering will not work.

The crankshaft pulley is keyed onto the crankshaft so it can only stop if engine rotation stops. If the belt is stopping while the engine is running then either the belt is too loose or there is an issue with the power steering pump. Belt deflection should be checked and compared with the manufacturer specification. Also power steering fluid level and rotation of the pump checked. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to assist in checking the belt deflection and power steering pump operation to determine the cause of the loss of power steering and recommend the needed repair.

3. Pulley sticking