Q: Problems with various electrical functions after replacing the battery....

After changing the battery at first the car wouldn't start...placed the remote in the cup holder then the car would start....however the following issues ocurred: -Front lights will not function in any setting...Fog lights do work -Blinkers do not function...I get the fast blinker warning but the bulbs are not burned out -The automatic locks will not work by remote or on the switches on the dash -Driver's seat will not heat or adjust -Partial brake lights...again...bulbs are not burned The ONLY function the works on the remote is the trunk release. I checked the fuses and they are all in working condition My question is does something in the system need to be reset and if so what exactly and if possible give an estimate of cost. I also tried to reprogram the locks and remote per the manual however that didn't work either...thankyou

3. Problems with various electrical functions after replacing the battery....