Q: Q: Problems with the battery.

The car is not starting. It is possible that the problem is the battery because the light is on.

3. Q: Problems with the battery.

Q: Car shake when going over small bumps.

The suspension could be loose or have a broken bushing causing the control arms to move around or the shock absorbers are worn and causing the tires to bounce violently at highway speeds. If you need further assistance with your...

Q: I have gray smoke coming out of my tailpipe but it's not heavy smoke and my car check engine light is orange​ my car shut off

You did not mention why the radiator was replaced but I think your engine was overheated causing the head gasket to go bad. This would cause the white smoke out of the tail pipe and an engine misfire and overheating...

Q: Battery went low causing car to go into limp mode

There are a few things that can go wrong when the battery dies out like that. One thing you can try is to reset the main computer. Look to a service guide or repair manual for specific instructions on how...