Q: Q: Problems with shifting gears.

My transmission is not shifting like it should.

3. Q: Problems with shifting gears.

Q: Transmission slips while driving downhill - 1997 Chevrolet K2500 Suburban

There are many possible technical service bulletins the manufacturer has listed for this problem on your vehicle. The problems range from internal gears to pressure solenoids of the transmission. I suggest having the transmission pressures tested to see if the...

Q: Engine misfires and ticking sound on startup, coasting, and acceleration.

The noise in the engine may be from running with the ignition timing too far advanced from a malfunctioning mass air flow sensor. The mass air flow sensor could be giving false readings, which will cause the computer to compensate...

Q: A clicking noise from the fuse box and my windows work at times and sometimes they don't I just recently bought the 99 Ford f150

The fuse box on this vehicle is know for having internal failures for some circuits for the relays circuit board. The only repair is if fuse box is bad is to replace the fuse box. If you have the circuit...