Q: Problems with hardtop and back window.

Hard top will not go down and the back windows do not go up.

3. Problems with hardtop and back window.

Q: I have a 2002 ford focus 1.6 zetec it died when I was driving I have replace the coil pack and checked fuses and have no spark

Hi there. Sometimes when oil splatters under the hood, it can and often will cause damage to electrical harnesses and connections that control many ignition system components. The most common is the crankshaft position or cam position sensor. If these...

Q: Car hesitating on acceleration.

Thanks for writing in about your Mazda 6. You need to make sure that the mass airflow sensor is not getting contaminated by an oil type air filter. If it is, replace the air filter with clean paper type one...

Q: I've Mercedes ml350 and I was driving g under heavy rain the next day my signal lights, wiper blades, power seat stop working

Hello, thank you for writing in. The passenger (right) side of the vehicle (on yours and a lot of other vehicles) holds a computer system behind the fender (just under the floorboard). This is the box that controls the power...