Q: Problems with driver's door

The driver's door in my car won't open and the window doesn't go down.

3. Problems with driver's door

Q: Car shakes when driving over 40mph.

Hi There, Shaking at high speeds is often times related to tires that may be out of balance, low on air, potentially a badly aligned front end or failing suspension components or ball joints. When any of these things are...

Q: Hi, I am hearing a very loud "rolling thunder" noise while driving that gets louder at higher speeds.. What could be the issue?

Hello. There are several components that will cause these noises when accelerating. Typically they are related to the exhaust system. You may be experiencing an exhaust leak for one option. This can occur when a hole has found its way...

Q: Q: Car pulls to the right

Hello. If it has new tires and has never been in an accident then it may have an alignment issue, or it may have some drag on that side of the suspension. To check this, I usually get the vehicle...