Q: Problems with AC, door locks, and window.

My Explorer's AC is not working. I already tried putting in freon, but it leaked out right away. It could possibly be the condenser or pump, but I really have no idea. In addition, I can lock the doors, but not unlock them, and the front passenger's side window doesn't go up or down. The glass seems okay, but the motor needs work.

The a/c leak would have to be diagnosed by doing a partial charge and leak checks. It could be the condenser or the compressor or another leak somewhere else. Only a check would tell on this vehicle since it is known to have various problems. The drivers door lock switch is the most likely cause of the lock problem. The window motor would need to be checked if it is getting the power it needs from the switch or the motor is bad. To have all your problems inspected, get in touch with a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to come and check your vehicle.