Q: Problems rolling window down.

My left rear window does not roll down, though it does roll up.

3. Problems rolling window down.

Q: Will not start even though I jumpstarted.

You may have an issue with your fuel or ignition system. The battery may be dying being brand new because of continuous cranking of the starter in attempt to start the vehicle. If the fuel or ignition systems have any...

Q: I like to sound dampen my 2004 Saturn Vue, is this the kind of work a mechanic on YourMechanic.Com can do?

Hi there. Although we do not complete aftermarket part upgrades as you're describing, we can come to your location and try to pinpoint the source of the rattling noise and fix that issue. Please click this link to learn more...

Q: Car won't charge

Hello! Since you have replaced the battery, we will put that to the side, but we cannot ignore it. A failed charging system puts a large load on a battery and can damage a new one, so I suggest having...