Q: Q: Problem with power steering

I had the power steering hose replaced a few weeks back and now there is a problem with my power steering.

3. Q: Problem with power steering

Q: loss of power. 2003 Mazda 6

Hi there, thanks for writing in. You should check to see if the timing belt is off or jumped, or your injectors have some blockage and needs to be cleaned cleaned. Also, make sure you have a clean fuel filter....

Q: When the slip indicator light comes on, The car shakes bad and I have to pull over turn it off and turn it back on.

The vehicle's shaking may be caused my improper signals going to the traction control system and in return the traction control system is trying to correct a problem based off of improper signals. This may happen to the anti-lock braking...

Q: car won't turn over, clicking noises

Hey there. Sorry to hear about your issue with your 87 Acura Legend. That loud clicking noise on the right side of the motor is typically an indication of a broken or lose fitting wire on the starter. A common...