Q: Problem with not dying

My 94 GMC Jimmy 4 by 4 I have change the fuel pump the fuel filter and the spark plugs and it's dying every time at a stop sign so what does that mean

A: Hello there, thank you for asking about you...

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 1994 GMC Jimmy. The engine would need to be checked for a stuck open EGR valve or a major vacuum leak. The most common cause is the EGR stuck open with carbon buildup. You should then have the combustion chamber and injectors cleaned using GM approved cleaners. The valves and injectors get carbon and deposit build up on them from low quality fuels. If necessary, you can have the EGR valve replaced by a certified technician from YourMechanic.