Q: Q: Problem with electrical system.

The car won't start. Most likely it has something to do with the vehicle's electrical system.

3. Q: Problem with electrical system.

Q: Q: I have a burning smell in my car.

This is not likely. A dirty cabin filter filled with old pine needles is more likely to cause a moldy smell inside the vehicle. The burning smell may be coming from a a shorted circuit somewhere in the car. Consider...

Q: Bank 1 is lean - 2001 Ford Mustang

As you know, this is caused by a lean fuel condition. This can be caused by a few different things, one of which is a dirty or failing mass air flow sensor, which you have already replaced. The other potential...

Q: Low idle and stops, sometimes stalls at idle.

As you know, the idle air control valve reads the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and at idle. As this valve is controlled by the vehicle's computer,...