Q: Problem with electrical system.

The car won't start. Most likely it has something to do with the vehicle's electrical system.

There are many reasons why any vehicle will not start and electrical problems are certainly one of the many! Now the problem could be something common, such as a dead battery, bad electrical fuses or relays, or even a failed starter. However the Ford Mustang is a bit more special and your issue could actually be coming from something known as a fuel cut off switch, which is located in the trunk. The fuel cut off switch is designed to activate a trigger that will cut off the flow of fuel to the engine. Normally the impact of an accident is what triggers this switch, but from past experiences, I know that if you shut the trunk just hard enough, it is possible to trigger this switch to cut off. While this is one of the special cases with Ford Mustang’s, it is always best to have your car looked over by a certified mechanic to properly diagnose why your car is not starting.