Q: Problem with Ac not blowing cold air

Hello, I have a 2007 Toyota Avalon and the Ac is not blowing cold air. Please can I set up appointment with you to come look at it ?

Thanks Ugo

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a condenser fan that may not be cooling the AC condenser properly. As you may know, the job of the AC condenser fan is to cool down the AC condenser as it generates a lot of heat during the course of its primary function, which is to convert the AC gas refrigerant into a liquid form, a process that generates a significant amount of heat. As the AC condenser fan blows cool air across the condenser, this allows the condenser to remain cool, keeping the pressure down in the AC system which helps to generate cooler air. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your vehicle.

3. Problem with Ac not blowing cold air