Q: Problem starting GMC

My GMC has a recurring intermittent starting problem. I've had it looked at twice to no avail and had the starter solenoid replaced. I suspect it might be the neutral safety switch or the ignition switch, or both.

There can be a variety of reasons why your GMC is experiencing an intermittent no start. A faulty park/neutral switch or a failing ignition switch can definitely duplicate the symptoms you are experiencing with your vehicle. To be 100% certain however, it may be time to enlist the assistance of a certified mechanic to come by and diagnose your Suburbans intermittent no start condition. They will have the experience and tools to identify the cause of your GMCs symptoms and make the necessary repairs to allow your Suburban to start every time.