Q: Problem opening driver's side door.

The driver's side door does not open with the handle from the outside.

Not being able to get into your Nissan when you need to can definitely be a frustrating experience! If you are traveling with a companion, at least they can open the door for you, but without someone it can be quite a chore just to get in. It is likely that the problem you are experiencing with your car involves a clip that may have broken. This clip retains the door handle to the door latch itself. In my experience I have seen cases where the entire door handle will need to be replaced due to this. Since a stuck door handle is a safety concern, I highly recommend having a certified mechanic take a look inside your door and diagnose exactly what you need so you can open and close your door from both the inside and out.

3. Problem opening driver's side door.