Q: Problem opening driver's side door.

The driver's side door does not open with the handle from the outside.

A: Not being able to get into your Nissan when...

Not being able to get into your Nissan when you need to can definitely be a frustrating experience! If you are traveling with a companion, at least they can open the door for you, but without someone it can be quite a chore just to get in. It is likely that the problem you are experiencing with your car involves a clip that may have broken. This clip retains the door handle to the door latch itself. In my experience I have seen cases where the entire door handle will need to be replaced due to this. Since a stuck door handle is a safety concern, I highly recommend having a certified mechanic take a look inside your door and diagnose exactly what you need so you can open and close your door from both the inside and out.