Q: Problem finding out what type of gasoline to use.

What kind of gasoline do I use for the 2007 Lincoln MKZ.? Regular? Plus? Super? Please help. You can send response to my email. robarroyo91591@icloud.com

Your vehicle requires 87 octane gasoline which is referred to as "Regular". You can confirm this specification by visiting the Department of Energy website which has a database of fuel requirements and mileage ratings for all motor vehicles. A key consideration in maximizing fuel economy is consistent and up to date vehicle maintenance. Please consider YourMechanic’s mobile oil change service, as well as all other vehicle maintenance services such as spark plugs, filters, engine coolant, timing belt, tire rotation, and much more. Mobile service saves money and the quality of the service is as good as, if not better than, that received in shops due to the personalized service you receive. If you have additional concerns, please don’t hesitate to recontact YourMechanic.

3. Problem finding out what type of gasoline to use.