Q: probkems with automatic climate control

My automatic climate controls outside temp bin stuck at +10 since I got the suv replaced outside temp sensor that is under grill now it jumps around then sticks at -15 when it does that a/c won't work do I gave to reset unit if so how or is there something else I could try to get it to work

Hello there, there are a few common faults that can cause the AC to malfunction like this. The most common cause of this fault is a failed outside temperature sensor, wiring issue, or a failed temperature control module.

Due to how hot the sheet metal of a vehicle can get, the outside air temperature can read as high as 10 degrees higher than the actual outside air temperature.

If you need help with this, contact a qualified technician who will be able to diagnose your climate conditioning fault and perform any repairs required.

3. probkems with automatic climate control