Q: Price for valve cover gasket replacement?

Engine is leaking oil, can smell oil After the car has been driven also power steering fluid is leaking

3. Price for valve cover gasket replacement?

Q: Fuel pump works, but I don't think it is getting fuel to the engine.

An engine that cranks normally but does not start is most likely not getting fuel or spark. If you hear the fuel pump working, it probably is not to blame. Checking for proper fuel and spark can be done using...

Q: 4l80E mechanical

TransGo makes a manual shift conversion kit for the 4L80-E. This shift kit installs inside the valve body and turns the 4L80-E into a purely mechanical transmission so no computer at all is required. This kit will require vacuum from...

Q: The power steering locks up

Hi there. It sounds like there could be a belt, pulley, or accessory problem. One of these items could be causing your steering concern and the smoke. Are there any visible leaks from the power steering pump? Any leaks from...