Q: Price for valve cover gasket replacement?

Engine is leaking oil, can smell oil After the car has been driven also power steering fluid is leaking

3. Price for valve cover gasket replacement?

Q: Q: No spark from ignition coil

Hey there, thank you for asking about your 1988 Ford Thunderbird. You need to check the ignition coil for power at the red wire with the key in the ignition in the on position. Use a test light and probe...

Q: How can I get a replacement key?

You can get a key for the vehicle at a dealer or a locksmith, just be sure that it's a PASS-key III+ which is denoted by a plus symbol in a circle. These keys are coded and must be learned...

Q: Q: Car shakes

What you are describing is a sign of warped brake rotors. As you may know, when you press on your brake pedal, this activates a hydraulic pressure which forces small pistons inside your brake calipers to push the brake pads...