Q: Price for valve cover gasket replacement?

Engine is leaking oil, can smell oil After the car has been driven also power steering fluid is leaking

Hi there:

The power steering leak can be caused by the power steering pump, hose or a gasket that also needs to be replaced. It depends on the type of car you drive and the auto repair shop you go to, however our mechanics are mobile, which means they don’t have the overhead that repair shops have. They provide you convenience by coming to your home or office. One of our customer service experts will contact you with a price quote for your valve cover gasket replacement.

3. Price for valve cover gasket replacement?