Q: Price for valve cover gasket replacement?

Engine is leaking oil, can smell oil After the car has been driven also power steering fluid is leaking

3. Price for valve cover gasket replacement?

Q: Car smoking and shaking

Depending on what kind of smoke will determine what the shaking could be. There are 3 basic types of smoke. Black smoke is raw fuel. Raw or unburnt fuel can foul spark plugs causing a misfire. A misfire will seem...

Q: Q: How do I break in the vehicle?

If you purchase your vehicle new, you will want to break it in. This means that you’ll drive differently (usually more conservatively) until the car is worn in and ready for usual driving. Here are a few things you should...

Q: Tire rubs against inner fender well.

The damage to the lower control arm bent that bad would cause tire to hit fender. You may have also damaged spindle, strut, tie rods. You will also need alignment after repairs are done to make sure it is in...