Q: Press throttle hesatation press little further and smooths out somewhat

Starts fair when pressing throttle wants to quit press on down and runs better

It is possible that you could have an issue with your fuel system. The engine is acting as if it is not getting enough fuel. I would recommend having a qualified technician test your fuel pressure to determine if it is within specification. If the fuel pressure is low, I would recommend having the fuel filter replaced as a clogged fuel filter will cause a restriction in the fuel system and can prevent fuel from reaching the engine. If the fuel filter does not resolve the issue, I would recommend having the fuel pump replaced because the fuel pump and fuel filter are the most common causes of fuel delivery issues. If you would like, a certified technician from YourMechanic can complete these repairs for you at your home or office.

3. Press throttle hesatation press little further and smooths out somewhat